Sunday 28 September 2008

A little more about us...

I'll start with me - since that is a subject I know a fair bit about. Ever since I can remember having fantasies - and this probably pre-dates puberty - I enjoyed fantasising about transformation. People being changed into something else.

I studies Classics for a bit - and therefore it will be no surprise that I was an ardent reader of Ovid's Metamorphoses. But I was always pretty eclectic. The 1960's "Batman" was full of bdsm-like peril, together with control and freeze. Dr Who of that era featured some impressive mind control. As did the Avengers.

You can sort of see where this is all going - and why today one of my favourite online fiction sites is mcstories.

As I got older, I found my sexual interests migrating inevitably toward the strict control side of bdsm - whilst my intersts in fiction tended toward almost anything with fairly reluctant transformation in them.

Control and transformation were always underlying themes to any play I was involved in: and then one day I crossed a boundary. I discovered that it was possible to use hypno to extend the control and deepen the fantasy element of play.

Wow!

So I did - and have never looked back . In dealing with the girl, I'll have to own up to using hypno to implant both roles (puppy, slave, submissive) and control. With others, I have used it to create what I would call intense experiences.

Most people lack the stamina to hold a pose for long. In some places, forcing individuals to maintain a particular pose for any length of time is considered torture. So it is hard to turn someone into a statue for long. Unless one creates inside them the experience of being a statue.

Something else entirely!

No comments: